Fermentation is the oldest and healthiest food preservation technique. What's more, it makes food taste more, gives us unique flavors, extends life and vitality of food. Start to create amazing fermented products, which will support your health and well-being!
The techniques of fermentation give us infinite possibilities of creation. Any vegetable, fruits, herbs, and spices, raw or cooked, can be fermented! Learn how to ferment vegetables in a lot of different variation!
During the workshop you will learn:
- how to start fermenting vegetables at home
- how to make different variations of sauerkraut, kim-chi and vegetable kvass,
- important safety rules
- everything about the Equipment
The workshop consists of:
- theoretical introduction,
- tasting fermented products,
- practical part - preparation of your own fermented vegetables,
- time for questions and discussion.
Each participant receives a script with recipes
Language of the workshop: English
Agata Bielska - fermentation, foraging and wild food educator, artist, and chef at RUDE FOOD Malmö http://meadow-lab.com/
Please bring with you 3 jars for taking your fermented vegetables home. Perfect size of the jar will be around 0,5-1 l (both twist-off lids and glass lids jars are fine).